- Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual property
- Request for services provided by the Websites
- Social media plugin(s)
- Protection of Personal Data and Accessibility
- Applicable law
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This portal is owned by:
, Turismo Provincia Huesca – Promoción y Desarrollo del Alto Aragón, S.A., with NIF A22330369, address at Avenida del Parque, nº. 3, Ladder 2 -1º E, CP. 22002 of Huesca, telephone 974 101 777 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
And it is constituted by the websites associated with the domain tuhuesca.com:
through these Websites, provides information of interest on the promotion and promotion of tourism in the province of Huesca. TUHUESCA
Pay special attention to this information being accurate and precise, updating it periodically and correcting errors as soon as they have been detected. For this reason,
cannot guarantee that the information is completely updated and the absence of errors at all times.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Access to this web portal, as well as the use of the information it contains, are the sole responsibility of the user. TUHUESCA It is not responsible for any damage that may arise from these events, nor can it guarantee that access will not be interrupted or that the content or software that can be accessed is free of error or cause damage.
- TUHUESCA reserves the right to make the changes that proceed without prior notice, in order to update, modify or delete the information, and to make as many changes and modifications as it deems pertinent on the Websites.
The user undertakes to use this page without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, which infringe the rights of
or third parties, which may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Websites, prevent the normal use thereof and without carrying out activities contrary to morality, public order and, in general, any use not in accordance with these general terms. Specifically, and without limitation, it is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.)
- Carry out, using the contents of these Websites, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through these Websites.
The user must refrain from obtaining the contents using means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose, have been indicated on these Websites or are usually used on the Internet and, in the latter case, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Websites and their contents
The pages of the Websites can be freely visited by users, excluding those that may be in closed areas, or that require registration in a registry, which will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that regulate it.
The user will be solely responsible for any infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper and illegitimate use of these Websites. TUHUESCA will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of TUHUESCA, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
TUHUESCA does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on these Websites. The same TUHUESCA nor is it responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through these Websites. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between TUHUESCA
and the individuals or entities that own the pages to which they give access. TUHUESCA
reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its Websites.
The information that
provides in response to any query or request for information requested by the means established for this purpose (email boxes, consultation forms, etc.) is merely indicative.
disclaims responsibility for “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer, as well as typographical errors or inaccuracies that may be seen in the contents of its Websites.
You can consult our Cookies Policy at: https://www.tuhuesca.com/politica-de-cookies/
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The design of this Web portal and its source codes, logos, brands, texts, images, codes and any other material belong
, unless otherwise expressly indicated, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited, unless there is express authorization of TUHUESCA.
The user will refrain from carrying out any activity that infringes the intellectual and industrial property rights of TUHUESCA,
as well as of the third parties that are referred to in these websites.
5. REQUEST FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITES
These data must be true, accurate, complete and updated, being the user solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to
or to any third party because of the falsehood, inaccuracy, insufficiency or non-updating thereof. The fact that the data provided is inaccurate or incomplete, could cause deficiencies in the provision of the requested services, or even the impossibility of them being provided.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS OR PLUG-INS
integrate plugins or plugins of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, etc. Regarding these plugins, the user of the websites must take into account the following:
- If you are registered as a user in the social network and, when visiting the Websites of TUHUESCA, has the session open in any of these social networks, when you click on their plugins, the social network will receive the information that indicates that you have visited the Site. It will also provide information about your user profile on that social network (name, email, photo, etc.).
- If you are not registered in the social network, or do not have the session open while visiting the TUHUESCA Websites, it may be that the social network receives and stores at least your IP address.
. You can also delete existing cookies that the social network has installed on your computer using the functions of your browser.
7. DATA PROTECTION AND ACCESSIBILITY
8. APPLICABLE LAW
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.
Last updated: May 14, 2019